One of the largest banks of the country is inviting applications against the following position from professionals with a proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Corporate & Investment Banking.
The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
|Place of posting||• Karachi, Faisalabad, and Lahore|
|Reports to||• Regional Corporate Heads (Karachi/ Faisalabad/ Lahore)|
|• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputed HEC recognized University / Institute.
• Preference will be given to candidates having MBA degree and/or candidates holding CFA certification or diplomas in the Banking industry.
|Experience||• Minimum 02 years’ experience in the Banking Industry out of which minimum 01 years in Corporate and/or Investment Banking.|
|Other Skills/ Expertise/ Knowledge Required||• Sound understanding of Corporate Banking/Lending products and services.
• Excellent Relationship Management skills and Credit related expertise.
• Thorough understanding of the local corporate client base as well as the regulatory regime will be an advantage
|Outline of Main Duties /
|• To assist Unit Head – Corporate Banking to implement the business strategy, responsible for client/business origination and coverage, as well as achieve sales/business targets, in terms of the number of clients acquired and maintained as well as the revenue generated.
• To manage key relationships with the existing and potential clients in the corporate sector with a view to leverage further business and widening the portfolio with the objective of maximizing overall customer risk-adjusted profitability and share of business from each client/Group
• To ensure that the highest professional standards of services are provided to Bank’s corporate customers with an end to secure both new businesses and to deepen the existing business relationships.
• To undertake business development through marketing of structured products tailored in line with the specific requirements of the customers and cross-selling of Bank’s other products.
• To work in partnership with Transaction Banking Relationship team, Trade Operations Division, Financial Institutions, Trade Processing Centers, Trade generating branches, Regulatory Compliance Division to develop, structure, market and execute client business and maximize returns to the Bank.
• To achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) assigned in terms of asset book building, cross-selling including FX. Trade Finance, and other products & services offered by the Bank.
• To monitor risk effectively and keep abreast of market developments to ensure proactive or remedial actions are taken to maintain the desired level of credit risk in line with the Bank’s overall Policies & Procedures
• To prepare Credit proposals ensuring quality, accuracy & data integnty, and adherence to bank’s Policy and guidelines and to submit and recommend business proposals to Regional Corporate Head for onward submission to concerned committees for approval.
• To keep abreast with all Regulatory Guidelines (including State Bank of Pakistan’s Prudential Regulations) as well as internal bank’s requirements (including credit policies) and ensure strict compliance.
• To prepare routine business call reports, offer letters, sanction advices and other internal and external correspondences as and when required
• To maintain the bank’s internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
• To drive the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices within the function; taking into account international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
• To carry out any other tasks assigned by superiors
|Assessment Test / Interview(s)||Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and /or panel interview(s).|
|Employment Type||The employment will be on a contractual basis, for three years which may be renewed at the discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered a compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy/rules.
Interested candidates may visit the website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply on-line within 10 days
from the date of publication of this advertisement as per given instruction.
The candidates should clearly mention their Names. Father’s Name, Date of Birth. CNIC Number.
Qualification with percentage / CGPA / Division. Place of Domicile and Complete Current Mailing /
Residential Address with Telephone Number PTCL / Mobile in their Resume / Application.
Applications received after the due date will not be considered in any case. No TA/DA wil be admissible
Last Date to Apply: 08 March 2021