Learn how to apply for Rahmatul lil Alameen scholarship 2022 Punjab online. The government of Punjab has declared a 1 billion worth Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 for Intermediate and undergraduate students in Punjab province. Each year 15000 scholars will be awarded learnedness.
Rahmatul lil Alameen scholarship apply online 2022 Punjab:
Near 891 undergraduate students will be presented the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship 2022 every year although 14000 scholarships are earmarked for an intermediate scholarly person by Govt of Punjab. For FA/FSC students, PKR.25,000/- per scholar will be presented this scholarship.
The CM Punjab Usman Buzdar told Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship 2022 has been assemble to facilitated students to continue their education in right and easy way.
Rahmat-ul-Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be constituted in universities at a divisional level along with the preparation of scholarships for search on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in universities all over the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Rahmatul lil Alameen Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria of Rahmatul lil Alameen for the students who want to apply for Rehmat UL-LIL-Alameen Scholarship 2022 is as under:
- Each Candidates must have 60% marks in Matric, who want to apply for the scholarship at Inter level
- Candidate’s institute/School/College/Univerisyt must be verified from the Higher Education Department HEC.
How To Apply For Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship 2022 to 2024
- Each student can put forward for the scholarship application form online.
- Online Verification and documents for Eligibly from District administrations and Universities/colleges/Boards
- The scholarships money of Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship will be given to the students via Banks only.
to apply click here please