Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Ltd (SIDCL) Latest Jobs 2021 for Accounts Officers, Assistant Manager, Supervisor & Analyst Apply online. The Contract Manager, Manager Technical, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (Internal Auditor), Data Analyst, Transport Supervisor are available online here.
Latest jobs in Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Limited SIDCL Karachi 2021 jobs apply online. The government of Pakistan is essaying candidates for the positions of Contract Manager, Manager Technical, Assistant Manager, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager Internal Audit, Data Analyst, and Transport Supervisor.
|Sr.||Position||No of post||Pref. Mx. Age||Qualification/ Experience|
|1||Contract Manager||1||50||BE (Civil) with MBA Finance. At least 15 years of experience in engineering and 5 years in procurements and contract management.|
|2||Manager Technical||1||50||BE (Civil) with at least 15 years experience in civil management projects/ designing and contracting.|
|3||Senior Accounts officer||1||45||Master in relevant discipline with at least 10 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to PIPFA/ACCA/ICMAcertified & a Master’s degree in Economics/ Finance.|
|4||Accounts Officer||2||40||MBA (Finance) with at least 7 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to PIPFA/ACCA/ ICMAcertified.|
|5||Assistant Manager (Internal Auditor)||1||35||MBA (Finance)/CA/ACCA/CIMA(Finalist) with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Preference will be given to experience of working in Public Sector Companies.|
|6||Data Analyst||1||35||Bachelor’s Degree with diploma in information technology. At least 03 years experience of business Intelligent and reporting development tools.|
|1||40||Minimum matriculation with 5 years of relevant experience.|
|Age Limit: Competent Authority may relax upper age limit for exceptional candidates, otherwise fit for the job, subject to permitting health and fitness.|
|Please note that:
• Market Salary/ Negotiable commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate; in line with PC-1 and policies of Government of Pakistan; will be offered.
• Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in Karachi. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview purposes.
• Position shown above is not equitable with government BPS, gratuity and the same shall not be considered for any claim for a permanent position.
• Details regarding SIDCL can be read at www.sidcl.com.pk
• Appointment will be made purely on contract basis for one year, renewable on satisfactory performance at the discretion of the appointing authority.
Interested eligible candidates must apply with a detailed resume covering personal particulars including age;
qualifications; experience; details about registration with PEC etc. along with a covering letter.
(Applications must be submitted through post/courier/ in person by 12th March, 2021 at the given address!}