Apply in Burns & Trauma Center Hayatabad Jobs 2021 online
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master, MBBS|
|Company:||Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar|
|Positions:||Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery Director Finance, Director Nursing. Superintendent Procurement, Nurse. Personal Assistant. Female Clinical Technician a. Pharmacy. Surgical,Patholgogy . Junior Clerk, Medical Gas Supervisor , Gases Operator ,|
|Last Date:||March 13, 2021|
|Address:||Director, Burns & Trauma Center, Hayatabad, Phase-IV, Peshawar|
|Nomenclature of Post||Gender||Age
|Qualification / Experience|
|30-40||a) MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized/registered by the PMC.
b) PMC level III qualification in respective subject like F.C.P.S / M.S / M.D OR other equivalent levels III qualifications in the specialty approved by SRC and recognized / Registered by the PMC relevant specialty.
c) 02 years clinical experience in relevant subject from recognized institute in relevant specialty after level III qualification.
d) Two publications are required in the relevant subject in PMC registered Journal.
|2||Director Finance (Fixed pay)||Male/
|The Finance Director shall be a chartered accountant or have ICMAP certification or have a Master degree in finance or accounts. Candidates must have ten years post qualification experience in finance and / or accounts in a major private or public company / institution.|
|3.||Director Nursing (Fixed Pay)||Male/
|The Nursing Director will be a qualified nurse (RN), with an advanced degree in Nursing (BScN), preferably MScN / MA with at least seven years administrative and teaching experience in a reputable health care facility, and Current Nursing Registration.|
|Male / Female||28-45||a) 2nd Class Master Degree with full Computer knowledge of office work.
b) DIT from Board of Technical Education or its equivalent. No need of DIT for having Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences and Allied.
c) AComputerTyping speed 40 words Per Minute.
d) 07 years experience as Assistant / Stenographer / supervisor in any Govt or Govt registered organization.
e) 01 year Diploma in Procurement & vender Management.
|Female||21-35||a) Registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife course registered with nursing counsel of Pakistan having 01 year experience as staff Nurse in any recognized Hospital.
b) No experience is required for candidate having B.Sc Nursing or postRN.
|Male / Female||28-35||a) 2nd Class Master degree from recognized university.
b) DIT from Technical board.
c) having 30 words per minute speed in typing as well as shorthand.
d) 02 years experience as Computer Operator / Assistant / Personal Assistant from reputable Institute
|7.||Female Clinical Technician a. Pharmacy (BPS-12) b. Surgical (BPS-12) c. Patholgogy (BPS-12)||Female||20-30||a) 2nd Class Secondary School Certificate from recognized Board.
b) Diploma in concern specialty from KPK Medical Faculty or its equivalents in relevant field.
c) BS/B.Sc in the respective Field / Technology.
|Male / Female||20-35||a) 1 st Class Intermediate School Certificate from recognized Board.
b) DIT from Technical Board or its equivalents.
c) Computer Typing speed 30 words Per Minute.
|Male||21-35||a) Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board.
b) 01 year experience as sub Engineer in any Govt/Semi Govt or Govt registered organization.
c) No need of Experience having B.Sc Engineering.
|Male||20-35||a) Secondary School Certificate from recognized Board.
b) 01 Year Certificate/Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institute.
c) Two years experience working as Medical Gas Operator in any Govt registered Hospitals.
|TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Age of superannuation applicable to all posts as per Govt rules.
2. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach through only registered couriers services / Post Office not by hand to the HR Department Burns & Trauma Center, Hayatabad Peshawar within (02 Weeks) after the publication of this first advertisement in any newspaper on a prescribed form. Application Form are available on B&TC website i.e: http://www.btckp.gov.pk and will be send to the (HR Department B&TC Hayatabad Peshawar) along-with original Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor of Director Burns & Trauma Centre Hayatabad Peshawar In The Bank of Khyber, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Branch Peshawar. Branch Code 0185,.A/C. Number # 0185000000540005., Receipt Account Burns & Trauma Centre Peshawar as per the payment details given below:
|Sr. No. 01 to 10||Rs. 500/- Non Refundable|
|3. The competent authority has the right to Increase / Decrease / Nil the posts at any stage with assigning any reason.
4. Zonal Allocation will be followed as per Govt Khyber Pakhtunkhwa criteria.
5. No application form will be accepted By Hand / without form processing fee.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both.
7. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (Amended).
8. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
9. An application afterthe closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
10. In-service candidate should apply through proper channel,
11. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa rules.
12. Tile Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent form of B&TC for review. The decision of the competent form shall be final.
13. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in relevant subject / field.
14. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/ she were:
(a) Convicted by the court of law.
(b) Dismissed from public service.
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means).
(f) Submits fake certificates.
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates.
(h) Misbehaves in the interview.
15. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
16. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
17. Fee non refundable if eligible or not eligible during the initial scrutiny process.