Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore published in Jang newspaper on 11-March-2018 Sunday. This job Ad have various particular skill set categories including IT, accounting, engineering, medical, clerical, government, technical, teaching, administrative jobs and for different cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faislabad, Peshawar, Jhang and various more. Punjab Public Service Commission Ppsc jobs March 2018 listing can be viewed online.
View new online listing of latest upcoming Punjab Public Service Commission Ppsc vacancies 2018 to apply online from home. Choose best Punjab Public Service Commission Ppsc career opportunity as per your qualification and experience and make money from home or office. Join Punjab Public Service Commission Ppsc Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK by applying todays jobs now. Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner.
Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Last date to apply to the post and submit application along with required documents is 27th March 2018.
PPSC Lahore Jobs 2018 Advertisement No.(6/2018)
New PPSC Jobs (6/2018) for the Post of Assistants, Inspectors, Chemist and Deputy Directors Posts in Multiple Departments of Government of the Punjab
Company/Title: Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore
Publish In: Jang Newspaper Pakistan
Published Date: 11-March-2018 Sunday
- Qualifications & Age Limit: Please see job notification below for relevant experience, qualification & age limit information.
- Job Location: Lahore / Punjab
- Last Date To Apply: 27th March 2018
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will b« accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as wen as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully In order to submit their Online Applications complete In al respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which Is 27-03-2018 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should M in the On-line Application Form carefully m the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned m the Advertisement for the said post and “Imports nt Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-the Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
5.Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shaa be deducted to reach incorrect answer nail Objective (MCO) papers.
- For all posts lo be fined through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for apartment due to shortage of vacancies, hts chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as evaded. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances m each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:1000/- for Sr.No.79 and
Rs:600/- for Sr. No.80 to Sr. No.82 under
Head:”C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will bo accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country m the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application Test Fee prescribed for the post
- Disabled applicants aro not required to deposit application fee.
8 PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762. 99200161. 99200162. Rawalpindi; 061-9280325. Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802. Multan: 061-9330354. Bahawalpur: 062-2881182. D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
See more PPSC jobs 2018: