Islamia University of Bahawalpur (https://www.iub.edu.pk/) Jobs March 2021
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur intends to hire project based staff under IUB own sources development project “Underground Closed Channel Irrigation System at BJ Campus of the Islamia University of Bahawalpur”. Applications are invited from those Pakistani nationals who meet the following criteria, on contract basis till project duration:
|“Underground Closed Channel Irrigation System at BJ Campus of the Islamia University of
|Name of Post||Qualification / Experience||Pay Package (All inclusive)||Age Limit||No. of Vacant Posts|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agricultural Engineering with 5 Years experience in pressurized Irrigation Systems in Public & Private Organization.||Rs. 65,000||21-50||1|
|2||Plumber||Literate with a minimum of 3 years experience in pressurized Irrigation Systems or relevant fields.||Rs. 24,000||18-45||3|
|3||Tube Well Technician||Literate with a minimum of 2 years experience in pressurized Irrigation Systems or relevant fields.||Rs. 19,000||18-45||3|
How to apply:
i. All candidates may apply online through IUB website eportal.iub.edu.pk till 19.03.2021, i.e. last date for submission of online applications, followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph / CNIC / Domicile / Educational Testimonials / Experience Certificates and one copy of the online challan (non-refundable) generated by Online Job Portal (for the post of Assistant Agricultural Engineer worth Rs. 1500/- and for the posts of Plumber & Tube Well Technician worth Rs. 200/-) for the above-mentioned posts, via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post / Courier Service, to the following address.
Office of the Assistant Registrar (HR-E), Room No. 103, First Floor,
Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
ii. One hard copy of the online application form along with all required documents as mentioned at Sr. No. l(i) above, should reach latest by 22.03.2021. i.e. three days after the closing date of applying online.
iii. Candidates should fill in the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website eportal.iub.edu.pk Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted
2. The experience as part-time, honorary/self-employed and voluntary / apprentice/internee will not be considered/counted as relevant experience.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post/campus shall submit separate applications, as well as paid separate online processing fee challan.
4. IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of the online application form along with all requisite documents as mention above at Sr. No. l(i) by the due date, through proper channel.
5. Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC along with online application form by the due date, otherwise, their applications shall not be entertained.
6. Candidates should clearly mention the name of the applied position on the top right corner of the envelope
By hand / incomplete / without online application / late submission of applications will not be entertained
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
The University reserves the rights;
i. Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereto or to consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
ii. To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds/budget.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.